Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dancing Girl

DSCN6386

DSCN6379 DSCN6381

DSCN6390

the brands… jacket: Pink Envelope. skirt: 5th Ave. boots: INC. top: Express. necklace: Francesca’s.

Random musings today…  After a multi-month hiatus from the gym, I’m finally back to my routine and I’m loving it.  I try to go at least 3 times a week during lunch and then do smaller workouts at home on the remaining days.

Something funny has happened though now that I’m back at the gym… I have to seriously stop myself from dancing and looking like a total freak when I’m working out because I’m jammin to my music.  I’m so in my zone that I randomly realize I’m probably making funny singing faces while I’m on the treadmill and shaking my hips … rolling my shoulders… LOL!  I’m an expressionist (it’s the Italian in me), so I use my hands a lot and have to stop myself from doing that too!

This month, my jams include Justin Timberlake’s entire new 20/20 album, especially Murder and Not a Bad Thing, Eminem’s Monster, and admittedly I’m still diggin on Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines.  What’s on your current playlist?

8 comments:

Stylishlyme said...

I need to get my butt back in the gym too! Love that long sleeve top!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

Busola Coutts said...

Love the printed skirt and definitely those boots. Very nice look.

I so need to start a gym routine again myself. A good work out music i would recommend is Britney Spears' "Work It B..." Seriously it works :)Good luck.

Nice post.

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

GirlsAreDolls said...

Love this look

Mica T said...

Love that printed skirt! :)

I really need to update the music on my Ipod, this post reminded me! :)

Away From The Blue

Lenusik Velvetrose said...

Beautiful skirt! You have so many classic clothing! I like this!

With love Lenusik Velvetrose

Bisma Rauf said...

Lovely outfit :)

New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/black-and-white.html

Alina said...

Haha. This post made me laugh, because I am the exact same way on the treadmill. I love when I am completely by myself in the small exercise room in my apartment building, because I completely jam out while running (shoulder rolling, arms waving in the air, and more). :) It makes the workout much more fun and enjoyable! :)

PS: Amazing outfit. Love the leopard print skirt. Super chic and classy.

XOXO

www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

Beauty said...

The animal print skirt is very lovely...