Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

DSCN6100

the brands… lace top: papaya. white top: inc. shoes: chadwicks.

DSCN6103 DSCN6105

Happy Halloween!  I’m representing in orange and brown today.  Too bad the forecast is rainy in Cincinnati, because I bought some good candies for all the kiddies!

Of course I had to try a costume for my Libby… (yep, I am that dog mommy…) but the only thing that would fit her big chest was this lobster costume.  LOL  Nope, I didn’t buy it!  But I was slightly tempted… She’s so cute!

photo (38)

And then, she’s exhausted…!

photo (10)

10 comments:

Mica T said...

Haha, that lobster costume is awesome! You should have got it! :)

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Love the lobster outfit and you lacy top.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

The Rubber Doll by Pepa said...

I love your look! You look so great!

http://therubberdoll.com/

Christina said...

I absolutely LOVE that little lace top. So cute! I think it would look equally great in a casual look with jeans. I want it!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the coat :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Sam said...

Your lace top is so beautifully feminine, love the trench too.

Jeffrey Chung said...

lovely blog :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Libby looks cool in the Lobster costume I swear. It was Vivian's 1st. We didn't do any trick or treating since it was cold & rainy here too but she was the cutest Minnie Mousse out there. Come see. =)

I also love how many different ways you have come up to style that Lace top. And I love the cuff & booties. Happy Halloween & Hallo Weekend!!

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Love your sweet dog, you look great too!
Ginny

LyddieGal said...

the plaid is definitely perfect for the season and Libby makes one cute lobster!
Chic on the Cheap