Friday, October 4, 2013

Floral & Print Skirt Round-up!

DSCN5875

When I pulled this skirt out of my closet to find the dry cleaning tag (from the drycleaners I used before I moved 10 months ago…) I realized I haven’t worn it in a while!  It’s not that I don’t love this skirt, it’s just that it never seems to “go” with much.  I tried it with 2 other, more interesting tops and blazers this morning and it wasn’t working so I ended up opting with solid black.  At least my solid black blouse had sheen and ruffles to add some interest!

DSCN5873 DSCN5872

Last day of printed skirt week and here’s the round up!

What was your favorite look?

a) floral & black b) leather & tweed c) fiery red & animal print d) pattern mixing e) evening chec

DSCN5874 DSCN5866 DSCN5857

 DSCN5845 DSCN5814

8 comments:

Mica T said...

I really like this skirt! It's my favourite of all of your looks. even if you can only pair it with plainer tops, it's a nice statement piece :)


Away From The Blue

Sam said...

The skirt is such a beautiful and elegant piece. Have a wonderful weekend doll!

Lorena said...

For me it was the leather and tweed !

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look great in that pencil skirt - it's perfect with the black! If you are considering other ways to wear the skirt, I don't know if it's an option to casual out the skirt by pairing it with a denim shirt?

Anonymous said...

leather & tweed all the way!1

Londyn said...

That's such a good idea! I guess I need to put "denim shirt" on my shopping list...! :-)

Maho said...

Nice! This collab of outfits remind me of some chic business styles :)
And your smile is really adorable!

Love, Maho
www.bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.