Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sunshine Yellow & Love

DSCN5579

I’ve been wanting to pair something floral with this yellow skirt, and randomly realized that I actually don’t have much floral in my wardrobe!  The only thing I was able to find at present was this dark floral Michael Kors blazer.  I think it worked well!

DSCN5584 DSCN5581

Polka dots and floral – more pattern mixing!

DSCN5577

I adore these Ivanka Trump polka dot heels, but I must admit they are a bit more like artwork to me than anything… they are honestly so damn uncomfortable!  And I don’t say that often…  Ah well, I still love them.

DSCN5589

DSCN5587

I am also in love with the fact that food trucks continue to grow in Cincinnati!  There is a group of 6+ food trucks that I found at a nearby location, so I’m making it my mission to try each one.  For starters, I tried the Korean BBQ truck – OMG, AMAZING!  Their tacos were suburb.  Spicy, fresh, deep rich flavor… I can still taste them now – so good!

photo (27)  photo (28)

6 comments:

JANICE G said...

love your skirt! so bright :)

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Mica T said...

Love your printed tank! That bright skirt is awesome too, perfect with the darker florals!

Cecilia White said...

great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
would you love to follow each other on GFC an bloglovin'?
let know on my blog :)
xoxo
Cecilia
http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

Sam said...

Hi sweety, you have the loveliest style, the skirt is terrific and adore the printed jacket. Following you now :)

Vett Vandiver said...

love how you style that skirt!!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

When you first wore this Bright Yellow Skirt as "a virtual guest" to my blog Birthday Party I loved how you styled it. You have done it again. 3 patterns between the blazer, tank & pumps. Nice!!

And now I want to try a food truck. =)