Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rewear…

DSCN5550

I purchased this dress (brand: Rosebud) a couple weeks ago, and I must admit that I’ve worn it 3 times already!  It’s just so easy and comfortable, plus I figure summer weather is only with us a little while longer, so I better soak it up while I can!  Part of my admission is that I’ve hardly mixed it up at all each time I’ve worn it… I only changed the shoes!  LOL – I guess, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

DSCN5555

DSCN5552

Look 1: multi-toned stacked heels for girls’ day – shopping, brunch, and mani/pedis!

DSCN5548 DSCN5545

Look 2: bright heels for cocktails (Libby wants to go too!)

DSCN5528 DSCN5523

Look 3: ballet flats for quick casual lunch with a friend

DSCN5518

Recap of girls’ day… my lovely mom took me out for mani/pedi after an amazing brunch at Annabel's in Mt. Lookout.  If you’re in Cincinnati, and have not tried their chocolate macadamia sour cream coffee cake… you must immediately go there and order it!  Then get the eggs du juor and you’ll be set for the day.

photo (35) photo (35) photo (34)

7 comments:

Sam said...

Hi dear, this is such a lovely dress, great print. looks terrific on you

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

The two-toned sandals from the first pics are awesome! And that's a great dress on you.

Mica T said...

Aww, Libby is adorable! :) That is such a pretty dress, I can see why you would wear it a lot! :)

Cammila said...

Haha, I have so been guilty of this myself. When you find a piece you really love, sometimes you really don't need to mix it up much!

And you look totally fab, so like you said, if it ain't broke...;D

http://dresseduplikealady.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

The chevron dress has an IT Pattern and it's so cute. I love how the Criss-cross color-blocked heels sort of repeat the pattern. I also love it with the Bright Hot Pink Shoes. And nice Mani & Pedi. Also, once again (I have told you many times before) your ring is gorgeous. Your husband did well. =)

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Londyn said...

Thanks for all the super sweet comments :-)

Goddess... wow never gotten that before! I'll have to remember that on my insecure days :-)