Sunday, September 29, 2013

Light

DSCN5807

the brands… dress: Everly. shoes: Nine West.

DSCN5800 DSCN5802

Well, I tried a few different camera settings, but I’m not sure I ever got the lighting quite right this morning…!  Too little time to play with it anymore, so these photos will have to do.  Randomly, I often think that oddly lighted photos can be really beautiful and unique.

DSCN5806 DSCN5804

As for colors, I’m really loving this deep navy shade of late.  So perfect for Fall.  I considered both boots and strappy sandals to accompany this dress, but decided on booties as the perfect in-between.

12 comments:

KC said...

I can relate on the woes of lighting, but don't worry Londyn, I can also CLEARLY SEE that I need that dress in my life! :)

Mica T said...

that dress is beautiful! Love your doggy getting in on the photos too :)

Kat said...

wow you look gorgeous! i love that dress and your boots are stunning! thanks so much for your sweet comment! im folloiwng you back :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

JANICE G said...

cute photos!

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Always Maylee said...

You look so pretty in that dress, I love it on you!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Gail J said...

lovely dress and ur dos is so cute!

Corie said...

I love navy! This is such a cute dress though. I like the booties...

Lorena said...

What a marvelous dress - i like your outdoor pictures and the occassional visit of your dog.

Cee said...

Navy is definitely one of my favourite fall shades, especially when paired with brown. Your dress and booties are perfect together!
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I agree those Chocolate Booties were perfect. What a Great Navy Shift that is. I always love it when you wear that Ivory Cuff too. Where is it from?

I am loving the unique, super bright & colorful photos. It looks like a little retro effect.

Gina said...

I love this dress! And I love it even more with the booties. You look so classy and gorgeous.
Your pup is adorable. What a big cutie!
XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

@ Ada - Randomly enough, I think I got the cuff from Snooty Fox.