Monday, September 9, 2013

Gussied Up

DSCN5564

the brands… dress: Gracia. shoes: BCBG.

DSCN5562 DSCN5563

DSCN5566 DSCN5570

This week I had the opportunity to work with Habitat for Humanity.  I’ve done it before, but it’s been several years ago at this point, so I was excited to get down and dirty building some homes again!  I started with framing, and then ended up siding the majority of the day.  By the time it was over, I was dirty and exhausted, but felt great. 

Since I spent more than my normal amount of time doing manual labor this week, it was an appropriate change to get gussied up for a nice evening out.

photo (32)

4 comments:

Gina said...

very very cute dress. Classy and sexy at the same time:) What a great cause to be involved in too!

XO,Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

JANICE G said...

nice dress~!

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look beautiful & I love your hair up.

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.