Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Corporate Merger

DSCN5474DSCN5473

A pretty “corporate” look for me today, but I really love it. Clean crisp lines with some fun accessories.

I always hem and haw about what to wear when I have a big business meeting to attend. I work in a fairly conservative business, but at the same time, I don’t want to become a corporate drone, so I try to blend my personal style together with a business professional style. Needless to say, I was happy with this merger.

DSCN5476

In addition to my color neutral look, I made color neutral cupcakes!  Who doesn’t want to be a kid again every now and then when enjoying a sugary treat?  Well, this is a perfect option – Cap’n Crunch cupcakes with peanut butter marshmallow cream frosting!  I recommend using only the crushed cereal in the batter (not folding in the uncrushed – texture is weird…) – but other than that change, the recipe is great and the frosting to die for!

photo (30)

8 comments:

Akiko said...

I agree, this is a pretty corporate look and love it too! You look amazing and love love your hair style too :) p.s. now I really crave cupcakes.. haha xo akiko
Style Imported

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

STUNNING! love the head to toe white..so chic!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

Hanna Lee said...

Polished & chic :) Ahhh and those cupcakes look super yummy!
www.speakstyleandrock.com

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

You look fab in this outfit, polished and effortlessly chic! Yummy cupcakes.

wardrobeexperience said...

how fun, the only dark coloured piece of this outfit is the tip of the shoes. looks great!

Lorena said...

One colour schemes are always good options for meetings. The cupcakes look so good!

The Style Maze said...

thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I really like yours, I will be visiting often now ;) the cupcakes look so yummy :))

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

A very clean, soft, corporate look. I have very similar pieces like all of these. The shoes are the icing on the cup-cakes (pun intended lol). Those cup-cakes look so yummy. You are a great Cook AND Baker. =)