Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Inspirations

DSCN5209

the brands… top: Charlotte Russe. jeans: Mango. shoes: Nine West. 

DSCN5215 DSCN5212

DSCN5210

I love Farmers’ Markets.  You just never know what you’re going to find, but hopefully it entails some inspiration!  Today I was inspired by this funky food truck.  Did I mention we love our bacon in Cincinnati?  Well, anyway, it made me want to wear something funky and blue, so I reached for my blue leopard jeans.  Perfect for some weekend fun.

photo (18)

My lovely little Farmers’ Market finds included herbs and heirloom tomatoes.  Add a little mozzarella, salt and pepper, and some good olive oil – delish. 

DSCN5229

2 comments:

Alyssa Choo said...

love your outfit :) I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow back xx

choosfashion.blogspot.com

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9066911

Yanikas said...

great top :)