Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Fun

DSCN5286

the brands… top: INC. jeans: Old Navy. shoes: Aldo.

DSCN5288 DSCN5291

It’s the weekend and I’m wearing flats!  Out to lunch @ Wildflower Café in Mason, OH – an adorable independent restaurant that only uses local ingredients.  All produce, meat, etc. from Ohio farms.  It’s delish!

Enjoying amazing food always inspires me to do a bit of cooking myself, so today I made homemade chicken pot pie with oven roasted (skin on & bone in for flavor!) chicken, and flaky buttery crust (pastry dough is so easy to make, trust me!).  I roughly followed the Taste of Home Recipe and of course added a few of my own touches.

photo (22)photo (24)

6 comments:

Mica said...

Love your printed top with jeans, and your pie looks delicious !:)

Style Journey said...

Your top is great and I love the color combo of yellow and blue. I didn't know you were from Ohio. I am in Columbus!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Cute top, love the print!

Lorena said...

I like these yellow flats... and your pie looks so good.

LyddieGal said...

what a pretty top! blue and white are my colors.
Chic on the Cheap

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love Blue & Yellow together. Even better if you add White. Your Flats are so cute. I have a similar top so you are inspiring me to re-create this look.