Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Layers

DSCN5193

the brands… cardigan: Forever XXI. blouse: Ann Taylor. skirt: Express. shoes: Alfani.

 DSCN5196 DSCN5195

DSCN5200

It might be decently warm and sunny outside, but in the office it is still a bit chilly willy, so I’m rockin layers today.  While my layers may seem more Fall inspired not, the light overall background to this outfit keeps it nice and summery.  Let’s just hope I don’t spill anything on myself… Lord knows what happens when I wear light colors…!

2 comments:

Mica said...

Really like the neckline of that shirt with the cardi! :)


I'm always spilling things when I wear light colours - no matter how careful I try to be! :(

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I feel like I attract spills & stains too, when wearing light clothing. I am loving this head to toe and you are inspiring me to wear my Rose-print Cardi. =)