Monday, August 26, 2013

Romp

DSCN5434

Rompers aren’t just for kids anymore!!  I saw an adorable bar iii romper this week while out window shopping, but unfortunately there was only one left and it was the wrong size.  I diligently did my duty to find it online, but to my dismay it was not to be found!  I guess some things aren’t meant to be.  That said, it did inspire me to pull out this little summer romper from the back of my closet and put it to good use.

DSCN5423 

DSCN5420

DSCN5432 DSCN5426

For a more casual look later in the day I switched up the belt and changed to flats.  Easy on-the-go look.

DSCN5435

7 comments:

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

You're rocking that romper, gorgeous! Love the heels.

TheTinyHeart said...

That romper is just darling on you!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Headband Giveaway!

India said...

You look so nice!

petra lorietta said...

love rompers!♥ you look amazing!;)

www.lorietta.cz

Lorena said...

Whenever i hear the word romper i think of a childrens how called romper room. So weird...
However i do like the trend and have a few pieces of my own that i never wear (

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

What an Adorable Romper. Your Legs are miles long in it. =) I love & wear Rompers, too. =)

Lenusik Velvetrose said...

So cool love style