Saturday, August 3, 2013

Option 2

DSCN5186 DSCN5179

the brands… dress: Ann Taylor Loft. belt: gifted. shoes: BCBG.

DSCN5185 DSCN5183

When life gets rough, there are two choices a person can make – stay forever in the sadness… or eat a doughnut.  Today, I choose the doughnut.

photo (16)

Tom + Chee is an amazing little grilled cheese restaurant that has been featured on Food Network, Travel Channel, Shark Tank, etc…  and since they are located right here in the Cincinnati area, I am overdue to try them out!

Of course, I had to get the Elvis!  Peanut butter, mascarpone, banana, and motzarella on a glazed grilled Krispy Kreme doughnut – ummmm, HELLO.  Yes, it was amazing.

In addition to the fabulously fattening food, I got to spend a great sunny afternoon at Newport on the Levee catching up with an old friend.  Couldn’t have asked for a better pick me up.

Cinci

6 comments:

Mica said...

Yum that doughnut sounds amazing!


Cute dress too - I like it with the belt :)

charmeuse said...

Really nice ;)
www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Natalia said...

Love how you paired the belt and dress, they look great together! :)

Claireta Teressa said...

love the outfit!

♥,
claireteressa.blogspot.com

Filipa said...

The dress looks great on you! I love it! ;)
Thank you for commenting! :D

http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.