Saturday, August 31, 2013

Off the hanger

DSCN5472 DSCN5471

the brands… top: Francesca’s. pants: the Limited. shoes: Chinese Laundry.

DSCN5470

It’s been a crazy busy week for me at work, so there were a couple days when I just had to grab something off the hanger and go without much thought.  That’s why I always have my clothing staples ready – black business slacks; check – print blouse; check – off I go!

I may not always have time to fully embrace my fashion inspirations, but they are there none-the-less.  Here’s my current inspirations.  What’s inspiring you?

Kate Spade:

09best-shoes-of-fashion-week-kate-spade-w724

Diane Von Furstenberg:

4 comments:

Mica T said...

Love that printed top! It's good to have easy outfits for tough weeks! :)

My go-to is printed dresses, every time! :)

Michèle Kruesi said...

cool top

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Ema Hermawati said...

Nice post :)

http://computerscience0909.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

I dont even want to look anywhere! because i am really trying not to shop.
However, i do love KSpade-