Sunday, August 25, 2013

Leather & Heels…

DSCN5461

DSCN5446 

the brands… top: Charlotte Russe. skirt: skies are blue. shoes: Fergie. 

DSCN5445 DSCN5447

DSCN5456

Ever since I saw Kasmira’s fabulous cut-out leather skirt, I’ve been dying to have one, so when I saw this little number, I just couldn’t resist.

 

Really, there’s no utilitarian reason to have a leather skirt… but all the more reason to get one since fashion shouldn’t be utilitarian anyway!  It should be fun!  And really, what’s more fun than a sexy leather skirt and some sky high metallic and leather heels?  It can only be the start of a good day…!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are amazing! Question is...how do they feel?

CodeOverdressed said...

Yes, yes and yes to leather skirts! You look absolutely fabulous, that hue of blue is perfection on you, while the shoes are totally sexy!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Londyn said...

Well, I wouldn't run a marathon in them - that's for sure!! But for an evening out with limited trekking, they're good!

Londyn said...

Thanks lovely!

Mica T said...

That is such a cute skirt on you! Love it with that cobalt shirt, and those heels are beautiful with the fold accents :)

Ali Hval said...

Oooh, awesome skirt! Yeah, as impractical as a leather skirt is, it sure does go with tons and look super cute. Especially with those adorable heels on you!!~

Kasmira said...

Totally fab on you!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

this is such an amazing look, love the heels! thanks for your comment on our blog, following you now! hope you'll do the same :)





ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Margaret Cruzemark said...

This is a very stylish look, it's just effortless, so beautiful!
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Giulia Mattei said...

Stunning shoes!

Londyn said...

Thanks for your inspiration! :-)

Sheila said...

Amen! I love leather skirts, pants, dresses and jackets for work - not all together, of course!

Fabulous shoes, but way too high for me these days!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love the Skirt. Today I purchased a Skater Leather Skirt myself. I love it. You are inspiring me. I have similar Shoes too. I love yours. I have Flat Sandals just like that.