Saturday, August 17, 2013

Getaway

DSCN5350

I was much in need of a little getaway, and found my reprieve at West Baden Springs, IN.  It was a random little area, but the historic resort and surroundings were lovely and it was an excellent place to rest and relax.  The fashion in this rural area was… casual to say the least, but I still had to embrace my skirts and dresses.  Gotta be me!

DSCN5307

IMAG0476

IMAG0486

IMAG0489

DSCN5327

French Lick Winery visit.  Free wine tastings… lovin that.

DSCN5334

IMAG0556

IMAG0574

DSCN5347

DSCN5349

DSCN5351

DSCN5352

8 comments:

Mica T said...

Looks like such a nice place for a geataway, and I really like your stripe maxi dress :)

Alina said...

Hi, Londyn! You're beautiful and I love love love your blog <3 What's the skirt's label?

Cristina Surdu said...

great skirt :)

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

Ana said...

amazing pics, love your skirt

www.lessismoreblog.com

dompet hpo said...

You look so fashionable^^ Awesome photography..

Londyn said...

It's from Express. Thanks!!

Londyn said...

Thanks all!!

Priscila B. said...

That skirt is awesome!!

XoXo
Priscila
My Showroom