Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Colorful

DSCN5379

DSCN5381

Back to work I go and I’m feeling fairly colorful today, so I’m embracing the feeling with this cobalt blue business dress and fuchsia Ivanka Trump bag.  Needless to say, my shoes followed suit.

DSCN5383

DSCN5384 DSCN5382

My colorful feeling lasted all day because when I got home I splurged with a decadent stacked burger.  Fried onions, lettuce, tomato, sautéed mushrooms, blue cheese, a pretzel bun and a grilled juicy burger (crunchified of course – i.e. potato chips on top) = perfection. 

IMAG0626

Here’s to hoping your day was colorful too!

9 comments:

KDot said...

Oh my, that burger looks yummy!

LyddieGal said...

This is my favorite type of dress - the cut is just so flattering! Love your ostrich bag as well, she is beautiful.
Chic on the Cheap

Chezka said...

Such a pretty blue dress! Yum yum that burger =)
- Che

style-che.com

Mica T said...

Love the bright blue dress on you, and it's so nice with the pink bag!


That burger looks delicious too :)

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

Loving that dress, the shape is perfect. Love how you styled it.

Caramella said...

That is one huge hamburger! You look gorgeous, the color suits you very much. Thank you for following me, I am following you right back on GFC and Bloglovin.

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

Marlen said...

oh my gosh give me that buuuurger! and your colorful mood is awesome- i love the fun outfit you put together with it! and that dress is amazing, not only the color but the shape!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Of course you look great. But really the burger took my eye, heart & stomach the most. It looks & sounds delish. I would love it and eat all of it right away. LOL

Lorena said...

Beautiful blue dress - and your shoes have a vintage vibe tht i truly like.