Thursday, August 1, 2013

Classic & Unique

DSCN5153

Classic business look today for subsequent meetings.

DSCN5155

photo (12)

Ok – so you know I love to cook, and I love good old fashion comfort food, but I also love really innovative food creations.  Recently The Next Food Network Star featured a maple bacon cheesecake (click here for recipe) and it looked so interesting that I had to try it out! 

I made 3 individual pies that were normal cheesecakes and 3 that were the maple bacon.  While I really liked the pairing of savory and sweet, I admit that on this one I did prefer the original.  That said – it’s worth the time to try it if you have a culinary love like me.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Oh how I love a good classic outfit like this. It fits you perfectly and looks so classy!

Lorena said...

A good classic outfit works wonders !
Have a nice weekend.

Afina blog said...

Thanks for visiting I followed back!