Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Birthday Girl

DSCN5278

Yep, it’s my birthday!  Wow, what a year… good, bad, exciting, challenging, scary, saddening, invigorating, and enlightening – it’s had it all.  Through everything, I can truly say that I’m growing every day and learning what it means to be me.  I’m also learning about the people I have in my life – some that I thought may have cared disappear and unexpectedly others may come out of the woodwork.  Life is interesting that way I guess.

DSCN5275

As for fashion, I’ve continued to find and evolve my personal style over the last year.  Due to my professional station, I can’t always embrace the fashion choices I’d like to, but I always find ways to incorporate little bits of me in everything I wear and definitely rock my full style outside of the work environment.  Today I’m rockin one of my favorite looks… I’ll call it no-fuss feminine.

DSCN5268 DSCN5281

DSCN5280 DSCN5279

As for this Leo, I’m sending out a big ROAR to my fabulous blog readers - Love ya’ll!

21 comments:

Mica T said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day :)


Really like that blue dress on you - that belt is fantastic with it :)

Jenniya said...

I love that blue dress! Suits you very well. :)

Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Londyn! You look gorgeous!

invisiblefashion said...

You look amazing :)
Would you like follow each other on blog and FB?:)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Happy birthday! You legs look spectacular in those heels and that dress!

Jasmine said...

Happy birthday! You look amazing :)

xx Jasmine

Sonia Umberto said...

chic photos
I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

Moda della donna

Bloglovin

Helena Resende said...

Happy Birthday and nice outfit :)

Alissa said...

Happy birthday!!!!! You are gorgeous lady!

TheTinyHeart said...

Happy belated birthday! The cobalt dress is so pretty on you!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
JCrew Giveaway!

Londyn said...

Thank you guys so much – you are all so sweet! :-)

Feenkuss said...

You look amazing, love the blue colour.

Lovely greetz from germany.

xoxo
Ina :*

she.is.the.one said...

wonderful outfit :)

blog she.is.the.one

Candycane said...

Happy birthday beautiful ... From a fellow Leo :D

CC xx

Anonymous said...

Love your style, Londyn! Both fashion and interior design...which has me wondering, where did you find that great wood relic? thx:)

Londyn said...

Thanks :-) Following!

Londyn said...

Thanks so much!! Randomly, I found the wood carving at Home Goods - who'd guess?!?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Londyn, great find!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Happy Belated Birthday Beautiful K!! You look love & Sexy!! I love you in that Sexy Royal Blue Shirt-dress with the Killer Heels & Statement Belt. You have amazing legs so I am glad you show them a lot outside your work. Plus you are pretty sweet & a very fashionable blogger. Your husband is a lucky man!!

Thanks for giving us amazing posts daily. <3 Ada - your true fan & blogging friend!

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Londyn said...

Thanks all!! So very kind and sweet :-)