Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Dressing

DSCN5014

the brands… dress: uptown girl. belt: ny&co. shoes: bcbg.

DSCN5019

DSCN5022 DSCN5024

Another look from a week or so ago.  At some point in near future I’m sure I’ll have the energy to take a current photo again.  This is my last past-pic to post, so I better get on it…

This look was what I wore to the grill out / ambush wedding.  I was the most dressed up one there!  God knows I’m used to that, so I didn’t mind.  There was great food, wonderful people, and the sun was shining.  Couldn’t ask for more.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Very pretty and perfect for a party! I'm always shocked at how dressed down other people are!

Mica said...

Such a lovely dress, and I like how your doggy in the back ground seems to want to go for a walk, haha! :)


Really hope you are feeling better.

she.is.the.one said...

the dress is etraordinary :)

blog she.is.the.one

dstreet. pl said...

you look amazing :)

Victoria said...

Love your dress :)
Wanna follow each other? Please let me know :)

http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This is perfect for a Casual Summer Wedding. Casual yet Dressy enough. I would totally do something similar. And I get it because I am usually the most dressed up person, especially when invited to events thrown by my American friends.

BTW I wore a Summer Dress last week and mentioned a few I was loving, including this Chevron one of yours. Is it new? What brand is it if new? Please E-Mail me. Thanks.