Friday, July 12, 2013

My New Closet

DSCN4981

DSCN4979

I recently had a request for an updated view of my closet, so here you go!

I have my closet organized by clothing type and color – so blue long sleeve shirts, then purple long sleeve shirts… pink dresses, red dresses… black heels, multi-colored wedges…

I have the majority of my boots in boxes, tennis shoes and sandals either on lower shelves or in a pull out under my bed, and then the rest of my shoes (heels mainly!) on the shelves for easy viewing.

My purses are stacked on the side shelving and my jewelry is either hung from pegs, on the shelves (bracelets) or in my armoire.  My belts and scarves hang in the closet on hooks as well.

DSCN4959  DSCN4984

DSCN4983 DSCN4982

DSCN4960 DSCN4999 DSCN5000

DSCN4965

The only things I keep in a bedroom dresser are my under garments, jeans, shorts, workout clothes and my swimsuits.  That’s all she wrote folks!

DSCN5004

16 comments:

heidi said...

amazing! i think we are envious of your amazing shoe storage!

Mica said...

Umm, WOW! I am so insanely jealous of your closet! So much space, all organised so neatly, and the shoes! You have such an amazing collection! :)


Thank you for sharing this, it's like my dream wardrobe!

Jasmine said...

So fabulous! Love how you used your space.

xx Jasmine
superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love love love
wish I had that much space but my hubby has limits on what i can by esp shoes

Ginger said...

so jealous of that shoe storage!!! mine are stored in all my closets AND under my bed, haha. clearly i have a problem :P love the post!


Ginger @ Chic by Night
chicbynight.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

I am officially tremendously jealous!! wow your shoe collection looks more like a rack you would see in a store.. lots to drool over!! woot woot all the power to ya girl!! xo J

Sheila said...

Oh, wow, I love all the space in your closet! Great shoe collection, of course!

LyddieGal said...

wow, your closet is amazing! i am seriously envious!
Chic on the Cheap

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I think i just died... your closet is to die for!!! Look at all that space... *sigh* and that show rack! Girl, great job on the organization

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

KDot said...

Woah! What an amazing closet!

Pinkbuble said...

OMG!!!! ur shoes!! *drooling*

Sharena C. said...

Woooooow. What a great closet!

Lorena said...

Now that's what I call a shoe closet!

Diva In Me said...

You do have a huge closet and tonnes of shoes! =D

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

OMG Londyn you have My Dream Closet. Lucky Girl that you get to own that closet and ALL THOSE STUNNING SHOES. This is reminding me of the first Sex & the City Movie. I also like how you displayed the Necklaces & Jewelry by color. Some Fun & Sexy Swimsuits, too.

I do want to know how many pairs of shoes do you own (give or take)? E-Mail me and let me know, please. Thanks.

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.