Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ladies’ Night

DSCN5010 DSCN5006

Finally getting to post some older photos from last week. It’s been a tough few days for me and I’ve been a bit off the map, so hoping to slowly but surely get back on the map… if that makes sense. Sometimes you have to smile through the pain, and I’m fairly good at that, so here goes.

DSCN5009

I wore this outfit to a very casual Bachelorette party.  The wedding was an ambush wedding – as in… come to our grill out and by the way, we’re getting married!  So, for our girls’ night out, we just headed out for margaritas and dancing. ¡Salud!

3 comments:

Mica said...

Love the printed top with the jeans!


Hope you're feeing better and more like yourself :)

Basak Beyazkaya said...

hi hun..i'm following u now via GFC and waiting for u :)

Loves
trokesland.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love this fun top. The cold shoulders do it for me. Great Shoes as usual.

I also had a Girls Night out last night. I posted that Outfit today on my blog - I think you will like it. Check it out.