Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cover me in Vince!

DSCN4825

the brands… dress: Vince Camuto. shoes: Nine West.

DSCN4823

Vince Camuto is definitely one of my sought after designers.  The styles are always so beautifully cut and focus on accenting the female silhouette.  I first fell in love with a pair of Vince Camuto shoes, and then was soon after thrilled to find clothing and accessory lines as well.  I must be really lovin on Vince today because Vince Camuto also co-founded Nine West, of which I’m wearing one of my many pairs of Nine West shoes today too.  Love ya Vince!

A few of my current VC faves:

image

image image

image

9 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

love the white shoes :) pretty dress!

charmeuse said...

thank you very much for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

Lorena said...

Yes! VC does carry some amazing styles - we have a store here that opened last year however it's quite expensive... even when on sale :(

sofia said...

Great style !
I've just discovered ur blog and i love it !
s


http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

Monic said...

fantastic dress:) have a nice day:)

Mica said...

Love the red and yellow together! :) And the nude heels go perfectly :)


Adrian (ModeFriends) said...

great!!


follow my blog - www.modefriends.pl

Claireta Teressa said...

great

visit my blog on ,
claireteressa.blogspot.com

dinda belle said...

Love the neon touch!!