Sunday, July 21, 2013

Denim is all the rage again – vests, button up shirts, jackets…(everything comes back in style at some point!) and I’ve secretly been wanting a denim dress, but all the ones I’ve tried just haven’t “done it” for me.  This little cotton ruffle zip up dress is about the closest thing I have, so I’m working it!

DSCN5109

DSCN5114

DSCN5119

DSCN5126

It’s been a challenging time for me of late, but I always find that there is a way to be thankful for the struggles in life – even if it seems impossible in certain moments. 

Struggles make us stronger and force us to figure out what we want and need in life.  Imperfections make us human.  Forgiveness for ourselves and others enables us to live a life that is truly beautiful.

This quote also helps keep my perspective clear… Hope it brings some goodness to you all out there as well.  Kisses!  ~Londyn

Joseph Campbell Quote

pic from BrainyQuote

7 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Love the cascading ruffles and your pretty clutch!
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Such a cute dress!


Sorry you are going through some hardship at the moment, but it's good you're trying to focus on the positive. I hope you get a lot of joy after working through the struggles!

Rebecca said...

Love your sweet dress and the belt is perfect! I hope your trouble all work out soon!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Serena Vantaggiato said...

Wonderful! Sorry for the english!
I love all your outfit!!!
And you are very nice!!!
I follow you
Ena

http://ena-aphroditenailsemake-up.blogspot.it/

Cammila said...

I know just what you mean -- when I'm not feeling a trend, there's just no way I can fake it. I love this dress on you though. :)

http://dresseduplikealady.com

valentina aversa said...

Sexy dress, i like it :)
http://valentinaclothedanew.blogspot.it/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Great little going-out dress. You have Fab Legs for this.

I am sorry things have been tough lately. Hope things will work out. Stay strong and keep looking fab!