Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekend Rush

the brands… dress: Forever XXI. shoes: BCBG.

DSCN4623 DSCN4622

DSCN4618 DSCN4617

My weekends go so quickly I can hardly stand it!  Since I work on Sundays, my Saturdays are my days to clean, run errands, and do some cooking for the week… but I also like to spend some time on myself – exercise, reading, shopping, you know… why is it always the self time that’s so hard to fit in!?! 

I wasn’t successful at fitting in anything else on my self list, but I was determined to get my pedicure!  It may be weird, but one of the first things I notice about people are their hands and feet. What’s the use of having cute shoes if you don’t have a pretty pedicure to go along with it?  Off I go to the salon… see you tomorrow!

DSCN4629

Keeping accessories simple with a chunky beaded necklace and wooden wedges.

DSCN4634 

DSCN4627

9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

that is such a cute dress! love the print!
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Such a beautiful summer dress on you! I really like that necklace with it :) Have a great weekend, hope you manage to get everything done!


Megan said...

What a pretty dress! And you just reminded me that I am in dire need of a pedi :)

Ashley said...

This dress is SO pretty! I love the print!! I know what you mean about the weekends flying by...it's the worst! I hope you enjoyed your pedi!!

xo Ashley
Twenties Girl Style

Little Tree Vintage said...

gorgeous!

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

hot dress Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

GoldenGirls said...

Wow! This dress is SOOO cute!! So are those shoes! LOOVE IT! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

YoyosFashions said...

Pretty dress & wedges!!

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.