Saturday, June 15, 2013

the weekend arrives!

DSCN4603

It’s been a very busy, but very good week for me and I’m happy to have the weekend finally here!

I love this dress because it combines my favorite combo of pencil skirt and tie top blouse into one! This thrifted gold belt and Gucci bag are some of my favorite accessories and luckily they pair just perfectly with this dress.

DSCN4608 DSCN4605

On a side note, I finished my first 5K run this week!  Hooray!  I did pretty good considering the limited prep time and was proud to have done it overall – that said, I don’t think running will become my “thing”…  I just get too bored!  I’d rather do kickboxing, weight lifting, or some other fun aerobics class.  What do you do to keep in shape?

DSCN4614

5 comments:

Mica said...

Congrats on finishing a 5K run, well done!

Really like the dress with that gold belt, lovely :)

Anonymous said...

I've read your blog for awhile, and always thought you were a runner. Congratulations on the 5K!

Regine Karpel said...

Love the dress!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

True said...

Omg ur outfit in the first pic is so gorgeous! U look stunnin! xoxo

Lorena said...

Looking good - i do consider a great top and a pencil skirt your signature- you wear them so well.
I walk sometimes but i do not like to exercise-