Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Blues

DSCN4460 DSCN4455

DSCN4457 DSCN4456

It’s actually been a tough few days for me and I’m feeling a bit blue…, but I decided to suck it up and deal with it – while wearing blue.  Might as well embrace it, right? 

Good thing “So You Think You Can Dance” is on.  I used to dance and compete back in the day, and I just eat this show up – seriously GLUED to the set and half the time dancing along in my room…  If that doesn’t cheer me up, then I don’t know what will..!

10 comments:

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Great color combo! I love seeing yellow... It's such a happy color :) hope it cheered you up some! And those heels, so cute!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

Great color combo! I love seeing yellow, it's such a happy color :) Hope it cheered you up a bit! Girl, those heels are adorable, love them!

Candycane said...

Great colour combination :) Hopefully the brightness of your outfit helped to cheer you a little?

Sal x

Abby said...

Love the colors!! You look amazing <3

Visiting via the blog hop. If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Lindsey B. said...

Well hey if you're feeling blue, at least it's a fabulous shade that looks great on you! :) I love this color combo and you have gorgeous hair girl!

Lindsey
High Heels and Training Wheels

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

This is a great combination. Pencil skirts are such classics and so sexy. I love the ruffled blouse.
Daphne.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

GORGEOUS COLOR COMBO. I Wore a very similar outfit last week. Great Cardigan.

I LOVE THAT SHOW, BY THE WAY.

KDot said...

I love these colors!

Mica said...

Hope you are suitably cheered up now! :D

Such a nice bright outfit, I like the blue and yellow together :)

Lorena said...

Dressing in bright colors sure helps when one is feeling blue, i think you wear blue well and that you don't look a bit "blue" :)