Thursday, June 6, 2013

(don’t) Call me Clumsy…

the brands… tie top: Forever XXI. vest: Antonio Melani. skirt: Calvin Klein. shoes: Jessica Simpson. necklace: Renaissance fair.

DSCN4440 DSCN4443

DSCN4447

I’m feeling mighty secretary chic in this look today.  Unfortunately, about halfway through the day I spilt something on my skirt which may render it ruined… soaking in the wash now, so we’ll see…! 

I will admit that more often than not I am spilling, breaking, or crashing into things.  It’s not that I’m clumsy (so I tell myself), it’s just that I’m always moving too fast!!  Seriously, I slammed into my laundry room doorknob last week and still have a black & blue welt so big it would make you wonder.  All in a day for me!

7 comments:

Sistergirl said...

Oh I love it. I reminds me of how teachers use to dress.

LyddieGal said...

very cute layering!
and i hate it when I spill stuff on my clothes. it's the worst.
Chic on the Cheap

yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice look! XX

Annie said...

Love your layers...that blouse is so cute under that vest!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Mica said...

Hope you can save the skirt! I'm always dropping and spilling things on my clothes - I'm really clumsy. One of the reasons I stay away from expensive clothes, haha!

SHOEGAL said...

A friend of mine likes to say she has balance issues rather than that she's clumsy. I'm thinking of adopting that myself as I'm always covered in bruises from where I've walked into desks, bashed my hand on a cupboard etc. I even managed to fall off my bike yesterday...

Lorena said...

I am a fan of the secretary look -
it's been a while since i have stained anything...