Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Contrast

DSCN4722

Don’t you go visit old manufacturing warehouses in your Sunday best?  No…?  I guess it’s just me then.

DSCN4710 DSCN4713

This dress was a vintage find and the waist has absolutely no give, bit I adore the shape and color so much that I forgo my comfort requirement to make it work.  I’m suddenly regretting the barbeque chicken I made (and ate too much of…) last night!

DSCN4714 DSCN4712 DSCN4719

I feel ever so 50’s housewife in this ensemble.  While I would never wish to be a part of that generation, it’s fun to feel slightly reminiscent of it every now and then.

DSCN4729

7 comments:

welovefur said...

I really like this floral dress
kisses
www.welovefur.com

chiara said...

Such a fun dress! And the shoes... And I like your blog's new header!

Lisa Denise said...

Florals are sooo hot right now. Love the dress.


Lisa x

Briseidy said...

really cute dress!

Mica said...

That dress is beautiful on you - looks like it fits like a glove too! You certainly don't look uncomfortable in it, you look stunning :)

YoyosFashions said...

Pretty summer dress!!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Loving this dress. Another nice one. You had a lovely week of dresses and you know I love DRESSES. The rose print is so pretty.