Saturday, June 22, 2013

Chop it!

DSCN4679 DSCN4682

the brands… dress: Chadwick’s. belt: NY&Co.

DSCN4677 DSCN4689

When I purchased this dress a few years ago, I fell in love with the feel of it and the look of the pretty feminine ruffles.  Unfortunately, I did not love the length.  The hem hit right below the knee and the length was just not flattering… so I had it chopped!  The look is much more “me” and was worth every penny.  Don’t give up on something that can be fixed with a little bit of effort!

8 comments:

Kasmira said...

So pretty! Whomever did the chopping did a nice job with the hem. I love how the "lettuce" hem echoes the ruffles. Like chop salad!

Mica said...

Love this dress on you, it is definitely the perfect length! :)

So nice with the belt too!


Love your new blog header, recent addition? Or have I only just noticed it? haha!

Londyn said...

Thanks!! It's new today!! :-)

Kelly said...

Ah!! What a beautiful dress!!! That green is perfect.

And paired with that belt and those amazing brown shoes? LOVE

<3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

Jenniya said...

Love your green dress! :) You have a nice blog. Want to follow each other via Bloglovin & GFC? Let me know in my blog dear. 

XX, IamJenniya

Jenniya said...

Hey dear, Thanks for following my blog. I just followed you now. See you around! :)

XX, IamJenniya

Jessica Cangiano said...

Gorgeous, upbeat shade of green. It smacks of summer's verdant lawns and gardens in the best way and really, really looks fantastic on you.

♥ Jessica

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Gorgeous Dress. Lovely style and the color suits you. I would have never guessed it was chopped.