Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wedding Wear: and the winner is…

the brands… dress: Maggy London. shoes: Steve Madden.

DSCN4267 DSCN4268

DSCN4269 DSCN4272 DSCN4274

I decided to go with the springy floral silk blend Maggy London dress for the wedding this weekend.  The event was beautiful as a rainy day changed to clear and sunny just in time for the outdoor ceremony.  I did end up changing outfits before going out again for the downtown birthday bash, but it was worth it to feel dressed right for both events.

It was fitting that I chose this dress on Mother’s Day weekend as my mom was with me when I bought this dress.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life.  Feeling unconditionally loved and accepted is something very hard to find, but something I have always had from her.  Plus, she’s a fashionista too, so ya gotta love that!  Love you mom!

17 - Copy

2 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful dress!

Mira said...

Love your floral dress. You look gorgeous and it´s really the perfect outfit for a wedding <3

xx