Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer Business

DSCN4304 DSCN4309

DSCN4310 DSCN4311

A light and flowy dress made business casual with a khaki blazer.  It’s still fairly casual and summery, but for a day with no interviews or big meetings, it works perfectly!

DSCN4306 DSCN4307

Since I’ve started running, I’ve definitely noticed that I’ve been more hungry.  Now, I know I should be filling up on fruits and veggies… but that’s just not as fun now is it?!? 

Instead… this is what I seem to go for… Hello Bobby’s Burger Paradise!  SO good and crunchified is a must.

photo (38) photo (37) photo (36)

4 comments:

Kacie Ellis said...

Super amazing shoes! Love them!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com

missthing said...

I love that belt! So cool. I can't wait for swim team to kick up my metabolism. Bring on the french fries!

Anonymous said...

YUM!! Plus, loving this look :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love every time you wear this Dress & this Belt (my fave in your Belt collection). Love that you paired them together. =)

I also did a Skirts Week last week, will continue it through Tomorrow in your Honor (gave you a shot-out about that, last week).

See this Outfit & more in my current Week's Best Post here:

http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/05/weeks-best-looks-may-19th-2013-part-1.html

I would appreciate it if you maybe link back on a future post, too. Thanks, Ada. =)