Thursday, May 2, 2013

Simply Me

DSCN4130

DSCN4126

DSCF5038

Amidst all the wonderful fashion tips and styling trends I’ve seen over the years, I don’t think there is a better learning than to just be yourself and wear what you love. 

As my years progress, I find myself personally more drawn to simpler looks.  I still ADORE the crazy fun fashion looks as well, but often would rather admire them on others than have them for myself.

Today’s look embodies just that – a simple dress, but a great cut, feminine details, and statement color.  I didn’t originally purchase this dress with the intent to wear for work, but I actually found it ideal for a more casual day in the office.  Simply.. perfect!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

What a marvelous shirtdress.. sometimes when i look through my blog i too realize that the simpler looks are the ones im more attracted to-

Mica said...

That dress is beautiful on you! And you're so right, being yourself and doing what makes you happy is the best advice! :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love Shirt-dresses & own several. Yours is Beautiful. Great Shade of Red too, like a Ripe Raspberry. =) Simple is usually best. It is understated, clean Elegance at its finest!