Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Babies

the brands… dress: Banana Republic. shoes: BCBG.

DSCN4298

DSCN4297 DSCN4299

DSCN4296

DSCN4300

DSCN4302

It’s been an exhausting week, and it’s only Wednesday…!  But for all the stress, there is so much good to be thankful for, so I keep smiling!  Not to mention, these shoes keep me incredibly happy as well.  I saw them ages ago, and just didn’t want to pay the retail price, but low and behold this weekend the price drop hit and I got them more than 50% off.  Come to mama my pretty babies!

8 comments:

Lorena said...

Seems like the shopping fairies were on your side!

Anna ANTJE said...

Wow, amazing dress, you look fantastic :) Kisses :*

Mica said...

Love those studded shoes with your studded belt. Great that you picked them up on sale too! :)

Londyn said...

Thanks!! xoxo

Londyn said...

You know I love my studs :)

missthing said...

This is so cute and easy. I love those shoes!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

These are some of your Most Gorgeous Shoes. Love that they are Girly yet bad-ass with the studs. And since you have a Stunning Collection of Shoes, saying this are Fab means I super-Love them! Great Dress, Belt & Cocktail Ring too. ;-)

E L L E S A P P E L L E said...

cute shoes!

x