Monday, May 6, 2013

Ladylike

DSCN4221 DSCN4220

Target skirt week continues with skirt #3! I’ve been looking for a peplum blouse for a while and just haven’t found one that fits right, so this skirt was the perfect alternative!  It’s so ladylike and also really comfortable.  I feel like I could run a marathon in it!

DSCN4217

Speaking of which, I just signed up for a 5K run.  While a 5K is nothing to an actual runner, to me it’s worth a moment of panic!  I do work to keep in shape and often jog or elliptical as a portion of my workout… but I am by no means a runner and have only done a 5K once before. 

If I wasn’t so damn competitive it wouldn’t be that big a deal, but since this is a work event and will be team against team – of course my team must win and I must finish in the top times…!  LOL  I only have a little over a month to be ready.  God help me..

6 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look Gorgeous. One of your best Skirts & Best Looks. These Target Skirts are one prettier than the other. I might do a Skirts' Week next week. I have a few Skirts' Outfits from lately to show in my blog. ;-)

Good Luck to you on your 5K. I am not a runner at all. I would probably quit after half a mile LOL.

Jessica said...

Love this look!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

Melanie said...

Love that purse! What brand is it?

Moi said...

Haha That's great Londyn.
I am so competitive as well.

The two times I ran a 5k where a city-wide company run. I managed to get really motivated for the second and wanted to beat my own time which I did !

As I finished 2nd fastest woman from my company and 70th of all women I decided to stop at the height of my fame and not compete this year :-)
Also I didn't think I would still be working at this company and stopped running the day after the 5k...

Now, almost a year later it is almost impossible to start again.

XXX Moi

Londyn said...

Thanks! It's Ivanka Trump

Londyn said...

Thanks for sharing your story! I'll like stop the day after too :) lol