Friday, May 24, 2013

It Has Me Smiling

the brands… dress: KLD Signature. shoes: Calvin Klein. belt: thrifted. purse: vintage thrifted.

DSCN4366 DSCN4368

I love the subtle pattern and flowy feel of this pretty little boutique dress.  For me, clothes –similar to music- always hold memories, and this dress definitely has some fond memories that go along with it, so for all those reasons, it just makes me smile when I wear it.

DSCN4370 DSCN4372

Adding fun little details like a fish tail necklace, metal belt, spike cuff, and vintage handbag spice up the look a bit.

DSCN4369 DSCN4367

DSCN4371

8 comments:

Kacie Ellis said...

I really love your heels!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com

Mica said...

That is such a cute dress on you! I really like the print :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This Dress is so Fun. I love it. The Purse & Belt are great too, actually all the accessories/jewelry here is so pretty, fun & unique.

Lorena said...

I have to agree that it is a pretty dress - its funny how we attach memories to items - sometimes i cannot let go of an item because of what it reminds me of!

Denisa said...

Really nice dress. Have a great weekend.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

missthing said...

I love this dress! It looks great on your skin :)

Rachael said...

Love the dress! Amazing with a tan.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

Candycane said...

I really like this dress :)

Thanks for your comments on my blog rencently too :)

Sal x