Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Heels & Harleys

the brands… dress: Uptown Girl boutique. purse: Jimmy Choo.  shoes: Fergie.

DSCN4230 DSCN4228

Last pause before I go back to “skirts week”.  This was my most recent weekend look, and I love this little dress because it’s bright and unique – plus it has pockets, so you can’t beat that! 

While the dress is a great and easy weekend ensemble, I actually ended up looking slightly out of place at a big Harley Davidson shop…  I went there because they were supposed to be holding a greyhound adoption event and I was interested in learning more, but turns out the event was canceled so it was just me walking around the Harley store in my cute little dress and heels.  They told me I was still welcome to stay and hang out…!  LOL

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so cute! And I love your heels :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

christine said...

Such a cute dress, and it goes so well with the sandals. Thanks for stopping by my blog

BudgetChic.org said...

Hey diva, hope all is well! Great dress and love the shoes, of course! I hope you have a great day!

Mica said...

Such a cute dress! Better to be overdressed than under-dressed! :)

I hope you do adopt a greyhound too, and manage to find out more about them. I'm always so sad seeing how many end up at shelters, they make beautiful family pets too. Although hubby tells me a greyhound with our tiny little adopted shih tzu would be an odd combination!

Corie said...

You are wearing such a cute dress! I really love the type of heels you've chosen to wear with.