Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Going for Gold

the brands… top: INC. pants: Kenneth Cole. clutch: Lulu. shoes: Chinese Laundry.

DSCN4380 DSCN4378

I’m going for gold today with my metallic accents in the clutch, shoes, and necklace.  I found this necklace at a Renaissance festival years ago and just fell in love with it.  I was jingle jangling all day long!

DSCN4382 DSCN4377

Speaking of going for gold and falling in love… meet my new baby!  Yep, I’m a new mommy (ha!) to my adopted greyhound, Libby.  She’s a retired racer and will have a bit of adjusting to do (mommy only got 4 hours of sleep last night.. just sayin!), but she is as sweet as can be and my heart has definitely been stolen.

photo (48)

Libby finds her new home!

8 comments:

jesse.anne.o said...

Awww! Congrats on your retired racer! What a lucky puppy. You are doing a great thing - you rock!

KDot said...

She's beautiful!

Jam Hsu said...

you are very beacutiful ! something suprise!cpbay

Mica said...

Lovely outfit with the leopard print and gold.

Congrats on your new addition to the family too - Libby looks beautiful, how lucky she is that you adopted her! :)

Love how she is just content to lounge around on the grass in the video too - such a cutie!

Londyn said...

Thanks all! Yes, she is definitely content to just lay around and be cuddled... what a life! :)

Denisa said...

Really nice outfit. Have a great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

First of all you look great. One of your best Pants Looks. Love the blouse & shoes, Also, great necklace.

Secondly congrats on being a Doggy Mommy, something I have experienced myself. But if you think your heart has been stolen now, wait till you have a baby. Vivian has my heart 1000% now.

Lorena said...

Awww so nice of you to adopt her, what a lucky gal.