Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bright & Sunny

the brands… top: express. skirt: massimo. heels: steve maddden luxe.

DSCN4210 DSCN4209

DSCN4207 DSCN4211

Feature skirt #2 from Target, Massimo again for the brand.

While I still have oodles of trouble finding well fitting pants, skirts more often than not seem to fit like a charm.  This one definitely did!  While it’s not a work-wear skirt for me, it is a super fun weekend and evening skirt that I’m sure will be getting much use!

I also featured this look on Elegance’s blog for her birthday roundup: http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/05/weeks-best-looks-my-blog-birthday-party.html

5 comments:

Kasmira said...

The skirt is super hot! Maybe to work with a conservative blazer?

Mica said...

Such a fun bright skirt! I'd totally wear that to work, but my office is a lot more casual than yours I've gathered :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Thanks for submitting this look for MY BDay. Seems like everyone is making a late arrival, so I am hoping to post today by 5.00 PM Eastern at the latest. Please make sure you include a link to my blog or to my blog post featuring this outfit, next time you post.

Please and Thank You.

Londyn said...

I'll have to try that Kasmira - possibilities..! :)

Lorena said...

I saw you at Ada's party :) and you make me want to run out and get a yellow skirt.