Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Secrets

the brands… top: Merona. skirt: Mind Games. hosiery: Victoria’s Secret. shoes: Chinese Laundry.

DSCN3883

DSCN3888 DSCN3890

This look is slightly preppy, secretary chic, but underneath I have a secret… Victoria’s Secret stockings!  I think every woman should wear something that only she knows about that makes her feel special throughout the day, and for me – these cute little polka dot stockings were just the thing.

DSCN3903

Since I’m sharing secrets with you today, here’s a few more…

I like burnt popcorn

I think alternative is sexy – piercings and tattoos – yes, please

I’m OCD about putting my groceries in a certain order in the grocery check out line

My ultimate girl crush is Alicia Keys

My beauty secret of all time – lavender essential body oil – I use it all over, but it especially makes legs soft and shiny

I was ultra active back in my school days – theater, choir, band, yearbook, volleyball, cheerleading… you name it

I often think I have the mind of a man… seriously, it’s bad

I don’t typically go for slap-stick movies, but I swear to God no matter what is going on in my life – put on Napoleon Dynamite and I will be laughing within moments

When I laugh, it’s really loud… I can’t help it!

13 comments:

simplychic said...

love the coordinating dots!

libys11 said...

awesome!!! black, white and red is just the perfect combo!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Cara said...

I just came back from grocery shopping -- yup, turns out I'm guilty of conveyor belt organization too!
The collar with the polka dots? So sweet!

Becky said...

Ahh I like your shoes!!

Love,
Becky

Mica said...

Love the polka dot top with the polka dot tights! :)

Although not too sure about the burnt popcorn, haha!

Anita said...

Beautiful chic look!
X

www.fashion-attacks.com

Francesca Giusti said...

love this top and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
Kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Nice to know these 'secrets' about you. Once again a great outfit. I love the top & the tights and how well the small dots match together. Great Purse, too. I have identical tights but mine are from White House Black Market.

Stop by my blog later today because I have a post & photos that I think will make you smile. =)

Also, I'd love for you to style an outfit or a dress for my Blog Birthday Party & E-Mail it to me. You know yours is one of My Ultimate Favorite Blogs and the very first blog I discovered & fell in love with and later followed when I started my own. =) So, I'd welcome a Birthday Outfit from you Londyn. =)

Lorena said...

I love the secretary chic feel to this look - and i have a thing for having groceries be a in specific order when its time for checkout - and i hate being late. HATE.

Londyn said...

@ Lorena - I should have asked you all to share your secrets too! I'm glad you shared 2 of yours :)

wardrobeexperience said...

cute outfit. love the details of your pointy shoes.

Anonymous said...

I notice that you only wear tights with the Chinese laundry shoes, is it a comfort thing? All the reviews I read on the shoes say the toes pinch....just wondering if I should pick up a pair!

Londyn said...

They are super comfy for me! True to size and don't squeeze my toes at all. Likely reviews due to different feet type... Maybe those people had long toes..? :) I'd definitely recommend them!