Thursday, April 11, 2013

Search & Find

the brands… dress: Yoana Baraschi. shoes: BCBG

DSCN3822

DSCN3826 DSCN3827

Just like I adore dresses for my work attire, I also adore them for my late night attire.  A great option for finding good deals on designer dresses is the couture section of TJ Maxx.  TJ Maxx hasn’t had the couture section that long, and it’s often still limited in regards to size options, however this is the third treasure I’ve found there and it was definitely worth the search.  I haven’t worn it out yet, but couldn’t help but try it on for my fellow blog viewers.  What do you think?

DSCN3837 DSCN3843

It also has a sexy zipper down the back which is fun. Now I just need a reason to wear the damn dress…!

DSCN3841

My other 2 prior TJ Maxx couture / designer finds…

DSCF5023 2010-06-06%2011.37.23_Cincinnati_Ohio_US[1]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love

lucia m said...

loving your dress!


www.aroundlucia.com

$100 VOUCHER TO SHOP ON LULUS
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

CassCGirl said...

Love it chica!!

Lorena said...

I did not know TJM had a couture section !
great finds -

xoxo Kellz* said...

U look stunning in that green dress

New site here www.islandchic77.com

Mica said...

That printed dress is beautiful on you! You should definitely make an occasion to wear it out! :)

Londyn said...

So sweet ;)

Londyn said...

@ Kellz & Mica - thanks ladies!

Elegance Personified said...

Gorgeous Dress. I will make sure to check out TJ Maxx Couture this Summer. Hopefully my local TJ Maxx has it and other Couture Dresses.

You have done a great job styling it too. The print is pretty, fun & unique. The color is gorgeous but especially the fit is perfect on you. You look sexy for a Night Out!