Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mystery in Orange

DSCN4079

I’m always a big color lover, but orange and aqua are two colors that I’m currently adoring even more than normal, so why not put them together? I wish I had an aqua purse to go with this look as well, but alas, no such luck. Put it on the shopping list!

DSCN4072

DSCN4084

I wore this bright and girly dress on the Cincinnati dinner train and it turned out to be a perfect choice.  A little fun and flirty, but not too much and paired with not too high of heels that I’d get wobbly walking around.  The dinner train was a murder mystery and was tons of fun.  We almost solved the murder… okay, not quite – but we tried our best!

6 comments:

petra lorietta said...

wow the dress looks amazing on you!:)

www.lorietta.cz

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This is one of my Most Favorite Dresses you own out of many you have. I have featured it on my blog also. Once again, it looks great this time around. =)

So I sent you an E-Mail a few days ago, did you get it? I would love to see you Style an outfit for my Birthday which is on May 4th. E-Mail it to me by May 3rd. I will have a Special Post titled Blog Birthday Party running on May 5th with everyone's Birthday Outfits for My Birthday. For more E-Mail me at ada.furxhi(AT)gmail.com

Thank You Londyn. Have a Great New Week, Ada. =)

Tonis Ton said...

Hey! Great post I just came across
your blog and I love it! It would
be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
We can also follow each other if you like! :)
Antonis Kariotakis KariotakiS kariotakiS kariotakis!
kariotakis kariotakis iraklio kariotakis kriti
Kariotakis!!!!
very nice!!! thanks for sharing

♥ Natalie said...

Ohhh, this dress is SO beautiful! <3 Lovely! All your outfits are so pretty!
I would love to follow you but there is no GFC widget here... where can I follow you? ):

Mica said...

Lovely dress! I like the subtle aqua earrings with it too - so pretty! :)

xoxo Kellz* said...

Love this orange dress so perfect for spring

My Blog here www.islandchic77.com