Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Summer Fortune

the brands… dress: H&M. belt: NY&Co. shoes: Nine West. clutch: Jessica Simpson.

DSCN3810 DSCN3811

Oh, I am such a sun loving girl…! It just makes me happy inside. Since the sun is showing its beautiful self this week, I figured I could show my appreciation by embracing my Spring/Summer wardrobe. Ruffle babydoll dress on – check! Legs summer ready…? Getting there.

DSCN3817

DSCN3820DSCN3821

While I will often just spend my weeknights at home, with my warm weather wear in full effect, I decided that an empty house was not in the cards for me tonight – so I headed out for some Chinese and shopping.  Can’t beat that.

My fortune cookie… LOL

image

A couple other looks for this dress:

DSCN1495 DSCN1513 DSCN2713

3 comments:

Mica said...

Such a lovely ruffle dress! :) Hope you had a fun night out :)

goodbadandfab said...

Love, love, love!!!

www.goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

Elegance Personified said...

I have always loved this dress. Love it. This time around is My Favorite Way as how you have worn it.