Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jeans Hunt

the brands… blouse: Caramela. jeans: Old Navy. shoes: Aldo

DSCN3792

DSCN3795 DSCN3798

While finding work-wear attire is fun and easy for me, I often struggle with my casual wear.  Dressy clothing just seems to fit my body better – pencil skirts and high heels – I’m good to go!  But ask me to find a good pair of jeans… good luck.  Well, as summer is approaching, I decided to try my hand at jeans shopping yet again.

After multiple shopping trips and trying on Lord only knows how many pairs of jeans, I finally found this cute little cropped pair that actually fits my body!  Goodness, what a chore, but it was worth it.

5 comments:

Lorena said...

After cleaning out my closet - particularly jeans - i realized that great fitting jeans are a miracle.
Looks like you found yourself a miracle.

Londyn said...

Thanks Lorena - I agree! :)

chiara said...

I hear you - somehow more structured clothes seem to flow beter on my body - if it makes sense. I am lucky that I don't wear jeans too much anyway.
Love the pair you found, and the yellow flats!

gigiofca said...

Your top is so, so cute! Jean shopping is a pill. I finally found perfect ones at Loft.

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice!!! I love it!!!