Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cowgirl

the brands… dress: AGB. belt: thrifted. boots: Charlotte Russe.

DSCN3764DSCN3766

Though I was born in Texas, admittedly I am no country girl. While cowboy boots have been all the rage for the last couple years, it’s a trend that just didn’t seem to fit my personal style – with one exception – these slouchy suede western boots!  The combination high heel with the cowboy inspired style won me over.  I also like quite a few of Jessica Simpson country boots.

image

Jessica Simpson Western Boots

image

Jessica Simpson cowboy boots

If you prefer the more traditional cowboy boots, it can be fun to search out a pair with unique detailing and color.

Lane Boots Women's 'Dawson' Cowboy Boots

Dawson Cowboy boots

3 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

cute babe! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Cammie Callisto said...

Great dress. Love the jessica simpson boots :)

x Cammie

LiveMaza.Net said...



hi i saw your site its amazing i love this
kindly check also my one
http://livemaza.net
Indian Serials