Monday, March 18, 2013

My New Fashion Accessory – Eyewear!

Have you heard about Firmoo yet?

Firmoo is a worldwide online eyeglasses store. They offer quality eyewear products at very affordable prices - starting at $8.00! Firmoo also has a virtual try-on system to help you find the right frames. You can even upload your own photo to try glasses virtually.

Even if you don’t need prescription glasses, glasses are the new accessory, so wear them just to be fabulous!  With so many adorable options, why not?

I tried a square shaped plastic multi colored pair, link here. They are so cute! 

DSCN3627

DSCN3629

The frame is sturdy and light.  The fit is comfortable and the lens is thin.  Since I went with fashion frames instead of prescription frames, the styling and overall look of the frames was important and thankfully I couldn’t be happier with them.  I’m already planning my next pair and think a deep blue or red may be in my future…!

DSCN3624

DSCN3623

Great Deal! If you’re a fan like me, you’ll want to try out the First Pair Free program Firmoo is offering: http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html. The offer is for new customers only. One pair per person. All you pay is the shipping! To check out Firmoo’s social media: Faceook, Twitter, Firmoo Blog.

2 comments:

Milex said...

exquisitely beautiful

Mica said...

Those glasses look great on you! I have a pair of sunnies from there, they are really nice :)