Monday, March 4, 2013

Menswear Continued ….

DSCN3557

I recently did a guest blog of some menswear inspired looks and it got me thinking about my beloved suspenders and how long they’ve been hanging untouched in my closet!  It was definitely time to make them feel loved again.

DSCN3555DSCN3560

In case you missed it, here were some of the looks that I highlighted … from vests to classic suits, ties and wide leg trousers … just a little masculine touch with feminine details makes an excellent combination.

58 1 DSCF4124

 DSCN1392 DSCN1722 DSCN1267

DSCF3798 75 DSCF3775

DSCN1332 DSCN1379 74

38 DSCN0997 60

6 comments:

Mica said...

Really like the suspenders with that printed skirt! :)

SciNerdGirl said...

OMGoodness, this is such a fun look. I love the look of suspenders and a mini skirt. Looks like your vegan detox was really effective. You look fantastic!

Londyn said...

Thanks so much to both!! :)

xoxo Kellz* said...

very nice babe xo
My new site here www.islandchic77.com

Anonymous said...

You look great in suspenders. They really should be worn more often to make them feel loved!
Mara

Londyn said...

Thanks Mara! I haven't worn them in quite a while... good reminder! :)