Tuesday, February 26, 2013

She’s trippin’

DSCN3497

DSCN3501

So clearly, I’ve become addicted to heels because I tripped over my own feet not once, but twice today while wearing flats.  I guess a girl forgets how to walk after being in heels too long…!

The vegan plant based diet continues and I found a really good recipe from the Engine2 Diet: Raise the Roof Sweet Potato Lasagna

photo (31)

Don’t get me wrong, you wouldn’t mistake this dish for a traditional lasagna, but if you’re up for trying a new dish with loads of veggies and great flavor – this is one to try.  The one change I made was an extra bit of salt.

2 comments:

Mica said...

Really like the black and tan together, lovely! :)

Kacie said...

Just saw your guest post! You have great style!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com