Sunday, January 13, 2013

My new hobby

DSCN3258

DSCN3260

Due to husband and my contrasting work schedules, I typically find myself solo on weekends and some evenings.  Now that I’m pretty much done decorating the house, I need a new hobby.  In addition to getting in shape, I’ve also decided to give painting a try. I bought a kit of oil paints and dabbled around a bit with only a slight amount of luck, so then I decided to take an interactive class with a local artist and ended up with the painting below.  Fun!

DSCN3233

4 comments:

Mica said...

I like your outfit, and what a lovely painting! Great hobby :)

Elegance Personified said...

Good for you for starting such a new & impressive hobby. Every form of Art is beautiful, so. Love that painting, you did an excellent job. It will look great at your new gorgeous house. =)

Nice blouse by the way, sassy. Looks great with the Bronze Pumps.

Thanks for the latest comments. We had a great time at the shoot. I am sure you will look lovely - pregnant... one day. It was a great shoot. Stay tuned for the second part. =)

Thank You.

Annie said...

That blouse is so pretty, and your painting looks great!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Cali in California said...

I have learned that it's a fun, but EXPENSIVE hobby!