Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Goodbye my loves

DSCN3226

So the new year is well on its way and I am saying goodbye for a while to some of my favorite sweets and pastries.  Below are some that I will be missing…

Brioche bread pudding with fruit and toasted pecans.  Drizzle a little sweetened condensed milk over the top – heaven!

DSCN3043

DSCN3046

Apple strudel and homemade whipped cream inspired by “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” (with fruit episode).

DSCN3221

Hopefully these sad goodbyes will bring some happy hellos – skinny jeans here I come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are already skinny and smoking hott! You don't need to go on a diet!

Cammila said...

It's always good to make healthy choices for yourself. That shows you feel you're worth it -- and confidence is always attractive! :)

Londyn said...

Ah, thank you both!

@ Anon - I don't think I've ever a day in my life thought of myself as either skinny or hot, so THANK YOU :) What a fabulous compliment. Blush

sajib ahmed said...


I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information wonderfull collectionbeautifull dress but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great
sexy dresses